Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thank you

My apologies for the lack of posts recently.  Some of you may already know that my husband and I have had a trip booked to Japan for sometime and we've been very excited.  We're booked to leave April 4th and return on the 21st.  With recent events with the earthquake, tsunami and radioactive leakage, we've been keeping a close eye on the events and this has occupied much of our time.  We've cancelled our hotel in Tokyo and plan to just visit the Central and Western parts of the country.  Friends currently there have advised that things are fine in these parts.


FATastic!

I want to thank those of you who follow my blog.  I've been very excited over the response these past several weeks, thanks in part to Everyday Paleo for placing me on their blog roll. I am so happy that you guys are swinging by to read my recipes and paleo/primal experiences.  I really appreciate it so incredibly much.  Your interest even inspired me to design a new page header. That well marbled steak is a tribute to our paleo lifestyle.  Look at all that grass fed animal fat!  YUM!

I'll do my best to write a post or two before I go.  If you're interested in the more personal and artsy side of my life, I posted about my Japan trip intentions on my other blog.

Thanks again and please stand by.

Much Love,

K@

No comments:

Post a Comment