Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Linktastics

Why am I not surprised?!  Monsanto doesn't eat their own product.

Dr. Kurt G Harris discusses Paleo 2.0.  A really good read, I thoroughly enjoyed this post as I do most of his posts.

Primal Body Primal Minds Nora Gedgaudas looks at the Top 10 Nutritional Mistakes

If you haven't installed F.lux on your computer yet, may I recommend you do so.  I've been using it for a month now, my eyes are less strained and I get to sleep quicker at night.  "F.lux makes the colour of your display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day."

The Wilderness Childe shows us how to make our own Spice Blends.

Eggs are probably my favourite food, so versatile and incredibly delicious.  Everyday Paleo has me really excited to try these Baked Eggs!

Imagine a World of Bacon!

*A Side Note*:  As of Monday, April 4th my husband and I will be in Japan for 3 weeks, so there won't be any posts during this time.  I am so thankful for those of you who drop by every now and wish you lots of good eats and good health while I'm gone.

All the best and I'll be back around the end of April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment